ONCALL is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused support.
As Support Coordinator and a key member of our dynamic Client Services team, you will assist participants in the coordination and implementation of all supports in their funded NDIS plan. This will involve regularly liaising with participants, carers and families and in doing so, building on your local knowledge of available services to best maximise value for money and quality support for the participants and their families.
You will be accountable for:
- Developing and maintaining sustainable service pathways, partnerships and support networks to meet participants needs.
- Management of the intake function for all new referrals.
- Completing support coordination within agreed timeframes.
- Building and managing a portfolio of participants based on person centered plans including ongoing tracking of billable hours.
- Management of specialist support coordination.
- Proactively taking part in participant review practices and coordinate a range of supports inc informal, mainstream and funded.
- Building high quality professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and complete relevant documentation inc service agreements.
- Capture relevant data required by the NDIA.
- Preparation of NDIA reports on outcomes, success indicators and financial tracking
To be considered, you will possess proven experience and expertise in planning and support coordination, a thorough understanding of the NDIS and a relevant qualification within the filed; community services, mental health, social work. Drawing on your demonstrated experience in a similar role you will have no trouble engaging, building and maintaining great relationships with our families, carers and participant families! Excellent IT administrative and report writing skills are required, as will be an ability to solve problems, negotiate and mediate.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a proactive and motivated self-starter with a desire to quickly establish your credentials and develop your career with ONCALL.
In return, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a team of passionate and supportive professionals who are dedicated to their field. If this resonates with you, please APPLY NOW!
Please Note: As at February 2021, all applicants are required to undertake a NDIS Worker Screening Check. We are aware that some candidates are experiencing delays and difficulties with this process, especially where they have previously lived overseas.
In order to minimise any potential delays, we encourage you to consider commencing the NDIS Worker Screening Check at the same time as you apply for this role.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Location: Canterbury Rd, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia