NDIS Support Worker
Who we are:
ONCALL Group Australia is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused support.
About the role:
Working in NDIS Individual Services, you will be part of a dynamic team who are committed to supporting you and building your skills, knowledge, and experience.
You will get to work with people with disabilities and create relationships, supporting them and being part of meaningful moments in their lives. This is an opportunity to use your skills as a support worker and make a difference in the lives of people living with disabilities every day.
What we are looking for:
Passionate, motivated and reliable NDIS Support Workers who pride themselves on excellent service delivery and have great availability and a wanting plenty of work.
Currently we can offer and have high demand for;
- Lots of shifts, in all areas of Metropolitan Melbourne
- Ongoing roster lines
- Lifestyle work- Shorter shifts that may fit around your life
- Bilingual staff- if you can speak a second language, it may help you help someone else
- Shifts assisting our participants in their homes as well as in the community
- Female candidates are strongly urged to apply
To be successful in this role you require;
- A minimum Cert III in individual support (or working towards)
- A focus on delivering person centred support
- Experience in supporting people with a disability
- Have a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability
If you don’t have a qualification or experience, ring and ask us about our NDIS JobReady Program, it’s an excellent way to start a new career in the Disability Support Field.
If this advert resonates with you, please APPLY NOW with a resume clearly outlining your relevant experience. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Field Staff
Job Sub-Category: Disability
Employment Type: Casual