NDIS Workforce Consultant- Part Time
ONCALL Group Australia is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused support.
If you are looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced and energetic environment, that will provide you with fulfillment in your work, this may be the career prospect for you. This is a dynamic role that will provide you with an opportunity to develop your career, and an opportunity to assist People with Disabilities to lead their best life.
Reporting to the NDIS Workforce Coordinator, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding the needs of our NDIS Participants and matching them with the right Support Worker for their needs and rostering accordingly
- Select, notify, and communicate the needs and requirements of our Participants to our Support Workers to ensure the best possible service is delivered
- Develop professional relationships with our NDIS Participants and their related networks
- Provide valuable feedback from our Participants, families, ONCALL staff, and other internal/external stakeholders to continually improve service provision
- Ensure that all necessary documentation and reporting is completed
- Staying up to date with NDS, NDIS and NDIA regulations and standards
To be considered for this opportunity you will demonstrate/possess:
- Relevant qualifications in Disability and/or Community Services
- Experience in the Disability and/or Community Services sector
- Experience in rostering/allocation of staff
- A sound knowledge of the SCHADS Award (highly regarded)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite and ability to learn IT systems
- A positive customer focussed attitude
- An understanding and respect for cultural diversity
If you are selected to become part of our growing team at ONCALL Group Australia, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary in an organisation that values staff and fosters a positive work culture. You will have the opportunity to grow and progress your career as part of a team that will support you.
If this role and our company appeal to you, please click APPLY NOW and start your journey with ONCALL. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to call Troy Baker, Recruitment Services Team Leader on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: NDIS Services
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: 660 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia
Phone: 03 9896 2468