Customer Service Officer- Reception (12 Month Contract)
ONCALL Group Australia is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused supports.
ONCALL is currently looking for that right person to join our Front Office Customer Service Team. Reporting to the HR Manager VIC Operations, the Customer Service Team have the responsibility for delivering great first impressions and quality customer service to all our clients, customers, staff and visitors.This is a busy and fast-paced receptionist/telephonist role that requires someone who is friendly, positive, able to multi-task, good attention to detail, can remain calm when its busy and work as part of team. Duties include:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct to the appropriate business area
- Greet customers, candidates, staff and visitors
- General administration and office duties as required
- Being a positive, friendly member of the People & Culture Team
To be successful in this role, ideally the candidate will possess;
- Reception/telephonist and administration experience
- Relevant qualification highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Genuine, empathetic and passionate nature
- Can-do attitude who enjoy being part of a high performing team
- The desire to assist those living with a disability and young people in care
Once you have been selected to become part of our growing team at ONCALL Group Australia, you will be rewarded with a role that really matters in an organisation that values staff and fosters a positive work culture. You will have the opportunity to grow and progress your career as part of a team that will support you.
If this role and our company appeal to you, please click APPLY NOW and start your journey with ONCALL. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to call Troy Baker, Recruitment Services Team Leader on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: People and Culture
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 660 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia