Recruitment Consultant- Out of Home Care
Who we are:
ONCALL Group Australia is a quality certified, DHHS, NDIS and TAC registered service provider in the Disability and Child Youth and Family sectors. We are a recognised industry leader and preferred service provider to over 300 clients and organisations. ONCALL deliver responsive, reliable and flexible staffing solutions across residential care, in-home support and community access for government, community organisations and individual children and young people and their families. As we continue to grow and establish our national footprint, we need your help with shifting our reputation as one of Victoria’s best providers to Australia’s best provider!
About the role:
Perhaps the most important role that ONCALL has to offer, you will source, screen and induct our casual workforce to support and serve our communities’ most vulnerable people. This is a permanent full time position that would be perfect for a candidate with a background/qualification in community services/out of home care sector, looking for a new opportunity to expand their career.
You can expect:
- A fun, flexible and energetic environment
- Managers who care about you, not your KPI’s
- An excellent work/life balance. You don’t take work home
- No business development or cold calling
From you, we need:
- A qualification in HR, Community or Disability related fields; or experience in the field
- Experience in Out of Home Care or similar
- Great communication skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- A professional team player with great energy
- Strong administration skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Open mindedness and the ability to work sensitively with diverse cultural groups
- The ability to present in front of groups of people in an exciting and engaging manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Are you in? Perfect! So, APPLY NOW as this opportunity won’t last! If you would like any more information about the role, please contact Troy Baker, Recruitment Services Team Leader, on 03 9896 2468. Otherwise, please send your application, ideally with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
ONCALL is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: People and Culture
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 660 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia