Specialist Support Coordinator
ONCALL Group Australia is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in participant focused support.
About the role
An exciting opportunity is available for the right person to join our NDIS Support Coordination Team in the role of Specialist Support Coordinator. You will ideally have experience working with participants with complex needs, mental illness and complex psychosocial disability, and hold a Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or other Allied Health disciplines (essential)
Reporting to the Senior Support Coordinator your role will be on ensuring that quality services have been identified and put in place for our Participants with complex needs and assist them in achieving goals as set out in their NDIS plans. Your strong interpersonal skills and your ability to engage with participants and their families while developing strong working relationships is paramount for success in this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing Specialist Support Coordination in line with ONCALL’s Specialist Support Coordination Framework and in accordance with NDIS Practice Standards
- Providing person centred services that enrich the lives of people living with disabilities
- The development of complex service plans to address barriers
- Negotiate appropriate support solutions with multiple stakeholders and seek to achieve well-coordinated plan implementation
- Ensure that all funding management activities are undertaken, so that all services are delivered with a service agreement in place
- Liaise with NDIA, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, and other key stakeholders as required
- Ensure that all participants client files are up to date, complete and are of a high standard
For your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will require;
- Relevant tertiary qualification (in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or other Allied Health disciplines (essential)
- Demonstrated experience a disability setting, including working with participants with complex needs and barriers, including mental illness and complex psychosocial disability
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in planning, assessment, referrals and case management implementation
- A thorough understanding of the NDIS and Practice Standards
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A current (or willing to obtain) police check, WWC check and DWES check
In return, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a team of ambitious, supportive professionals dedicated to providing quality support services to NDIS participants, as well as career progression opportunities. ONCALL Group Australia, and the NDIS is growing; this is your chance to get involved and join one of Australia's fastest growing sectors! APPLY NOW if interested or please contact Troy Baker, Recruitment Services Team Leader for more information on 03 9896 2468
ONCALL is committed to safety and wellbeing of all children, young people and people with disability. This will be the primary focus of our care and decision-making.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: NDIS Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 660 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia