Disability Support Worker
Who we are:
ONCALL Group Australia is Victoria’s largest Disability Support Worker labour hire agency. We are contracted by leading disability service providers to provide relief staffing 24/7. We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused support.
About the role:
ONCALL currently have high volumes of casual work in community residential settings available across both Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria. Shifts include Morning, Day, Afternoon, Sleepovers & Active Nights. Short and long shifts available.
When you join ONCALL Group Australia, you can expect:
- Leading pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Fantastic work/life balance – Choose when YOU want to work and the ONCALL system and allocation team match your shifts to your availability
- A large variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle and experience in all areas of Melbourne
- A supportive shift allocations team who understand what you do
What we are looking for:
Passionate, motivated and reliable Disability Support Workers who pride themselves on excellent service delivery.
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Health or Community Services field
- Sector experience
- National police check
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Administration of Medication (or willing to obtain)
- Manual Handing (or willing to obtain)
- A car and current driver’s license
Please APPLY NOW with a resume clearly outlining your relevant experience. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.
If you do not hold the relevant experience or qualification for this role and are interested to work in this sector, we would still love to hear from you. Please visit our website to see other roles and training at ONCALL that will fast track your career.
Job Category: Field Staff
Job Sub-Category: Disability
Employment Type: Casual
Phone: 03 9896 2468