Accounts Receivable Officer – 6 Month Contract Role
ONCALL Group Australia is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability, and Child Youth and Family sectors: We are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused support.
ONCALL is seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer looking to expand their skills! Working as part of a much larger Accounting team, you will deliver quality customer service, ensuring that debtors are followed up proactively and within agreed timeframes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a busy role that requires you to work closely with all members of our dynamic accounts team in order to coordinate end-to-end accounts processes. Specifically, this will involve:
- Debtor collection via email and phone
- Generate and send invoices
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- General accounts administration / data entry as required
- Communicate and build professional relationships with Managers, families and clients
- Maintenance and use of software systems including XERO
To be successful in this role, ideally the candidate will possess:
- Experience in accounts receivable month-end processes (NDIS experience preferred)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills – ability to input data in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills – ability to work efficiently and prioritise workloads
- Can-do attitude and enjoy being part of a high performing team
- Have a current (or willing to obtain) police check, WWC check and DWES check
Once you have been selected to become part of our growing team at ONCALL Group Australia, you will be rewarded with a role that really matters in an organisation that values staff and fosters a positive work culture.
If this role and our company appeal to you, please click APPLY NOW and start your journey with ONCALL. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to call Ebony Layton, Human Resources Coordinator on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL is committed to safety and wellbeing of all children, young people and people with disability. This will be the primary focus of our care and decision-making. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: Business Systems
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia
Phone: 03 9896 2468