SIL Support Worker
ONCALL Group Australia Pty Ltd is a quality certified DFFH, NDIS and Child, Youth & Family registered service provider and recognised industry leader in the Disability and Community Services Sector. ONCALL Group Australia takes pride in employing people who share our commitment and passion for putting the client the centre of every decision we make and delivering quality services at all times.
ONCALL is looking for multiple experienced Disability Support Workers who are interested in working across Morning, Day, Afternoon & Active Night shifts. If you are available and are flexible, reliable and ready to extend and develop their skill set- we would love to hear from you!
This is an opportunity for the right staff to secure regular and Permanent Contracts and to ensure our client has a regular and committed professional support team. Our client is a young adult who appreciates staff that show genuine interest, who care and enjoys craft, STAN and movies.
Your duties will include:
· Daily living support
· Domestic duties such as vacuuming, laundry and general cleaning.
· Administering medications in line with medication management plans.
· Behavioural support, including managing challenging behaviours and behaviours of concern.
· Implementing Behaviour Support Plans (BSP’s)
· Supporting our client to achieve their individual goals in line with their person-centred support plan.
What we require:
· Cert IV in Disability, Cert III in Individual Support or a relevant qualification* and/or equivalent experience;
· A current NDIS Worker Screening Check
· Working with Children Check
· Current First Aid training
· Current CPR training
· Administration of medication training (or willing to obtain)
· Manual handling training (or willing to obtain)
· International police check (if applicable)
· Access to a car and driver’s licence
Please Note: As at February 2021, all applicants are required to undertake a NDIS Worker Screening Check. We are aware that some candidates are experiencing delays and difficulties with this process, especially where they have previously lived overseas.
In order to minimise any potential delays, we encourage you to consider commencing the NDIS Worker Screening Check at the same time as you apply for this role.
We would love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Job Category: Field Staff
Job Sub-Category: Disability
Employment Type: N/A
Location: Cranbourne Drive, Cranbourne VIC 3977, Australia