ONCALL Training College is a Registered Training Organisation providing training to both individuals and organisations. We provide short courses, accredited courses and custom-designed courses to support training and professional development requirements to community services staff and organisations.
We take pride in the culture of our workplace and are committed to supporting staff with ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you are passionate about improving the lives of others by developing and delivering quality training to support workers through an organisation that shares the same passion, we would love to hear from you.
This is a newly created learning opportunity to represent the ONCALL Training College in a professional, efficient, friendly, customer-focused manner at all times.
The Administrative Trainee’s main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered quickly, efficiently and directed to the appropriate staff member
- Greet all visitors to the college in a professional, friendly manner at all times; and,
- Undertake other administration and office related duties as required.
- Undertake general office duties such as typing, filing, scanning and photocopying as directed
- Daily cleaning duties.
We are seeking applications from individuals joining the workforce who possess the following qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Genuine, empathetic and passionate nature
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Great team player and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail.
This is a 12-month contract that will give you broad business exposure and an ability to contribute to learn about the various parts of an RTO and the businesses they support.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
If this resonates with you, please apply now or call the ONCALL Training College (03) 9896 2468 for further information.
Job Category: Head Office
Job Sub-Category: Corporate
Employment Type: N/A
Location: Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia
Phone: (03) 9896 2468